Wacker Neuson PT2A 2″ Honda Gas Centrifugal Trash Pump
Interesed in using this equipment? Inquire below:
Centrifugal trash pumps are designed to keeping jobsite dry
WACKER’s centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world.
With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
Wacker Neuson PT2A 2″ Centrifugal Trash Pump
Features and benefits
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1 inch, ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.